Live Online Teens Spanish Course
SPANISH PUT INTO PRACTICE
Great classes, engaging activities, and an active learning community.
Minimum Duration: 1 week | 5 days a week | 2 hours a day | Starts every Monday
Schedule: 10:00 to 12:00 (GMT+2)
Price: 75 EUR/week (all included)
No registration fee - No extra costs
Age: 12 to 16
Available for all levels from the A2 on
From the 15th of June to the 11th of September 2020.
|1 hour a day of communicative Spanish||The objective in this part of the course will be for the student to acquire skills in communication and perfecting the language in a theoretical but fun way.|
|1 hour a day of Spanish in context||The second part of the course will be more practical and we will learn Spanish in different real situations, such as travel, debates of opinion, or colloquial expressions.|
|2 hours a week of Speaking Club||Speaking Club with Spanish teenagers. Throughout the Summer we offer you an additional Speaking Club, which is optional and with no additional cost so that you can practice your Spanish with Spanish teenagers who are learning English and German at our school. With the help of a teacher, there will be dynamics to practice Spanish / English or Spanish / German in groups. The Speaking Club will be in the afternoon.|
WHAT WILL YOU DO IN THIS COURSE
• We will learn and practice Spanish to travel around through the virtual visits we will do to Spanish cities, monuments and museums.
• The student will learn the most colloquial Spanish through 'memes', roleplays with friends, etc.
• The student will perfect their pronunciation by studying current music bands and singers and their works.
• We will be able to expand the vocabulary through interactive games.
• Students will improve their oral expression as well as their public speaking skills by conducting opinion debates and presentations.
YOU WILL LEARN SPANISH AND ALSO ENJOY YOUR SUMMER
• There will be no homework to do after class.
• We will not use photocopied cards to do exercises.
• We will not mix our students with adult students.
• There will be no more than 15 students per class.
WHAT WILL THE CLASS BE LIKE
We will use Google applications to make everything very simple. All the material will be in a Google Classroom and the Spanish lessons will be live through Google Meet or Zoom.us. All our teachers, in addition to natives, university graduates, and experts in teaching Spanish as a foreign language, have specific experience and training in teaching Spanish live online so that the classes are enjoyable, interactive, and very dynamic. *As the course has a communicative approach, students need to follow their lessons with a tablet, laptop, or PC with a webcam, speakers, and microphones or headphones with microphones.