We can help you with obtaining your visa to study in Spain:

Our school is approved by the Instituto Cervantes, and therefore our students normally do not have any problems obtaining the visa for studying in Spain. However it might vary depending on the consulate and the current political situation.

In general, when you are sure that you meet the entry requirements of the Spanish government, we proceed as following:

  1. You register yourself on our webpage (please remember to complete all the gaps and where it says comments, please write your passport number).
  2. In less than two working days we will send you the confirmation about your course and in this email you will find the dates for when you will have to have paid the course.
  3. You will need to do the transfer to the school.
  4. When we receive your payment we will send you an Invitation Letter and a Confirmation Letter of Your Payment by both email and post.
  5. With these three documents (The Conformation Letter, The Invitation Letter and The Confirmation Letter of Your Payment) and the rest of the personal documents that the consulate will ask you for, you can now ask or reserve an appointment with the consulate for the process regarding your visa as a student.

Should you need further information, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Contact us