Travel insurance

To be safe in your stay in Spain is important for us to remind you that you need to have a valid insurance for Spain. You have several options:

If you are resident in the EU you can extend your medical insurance asking to the competent institutions for the European health card. If you have a private insurance you can ask them if you are covered in Spain and if not you can extend it.

If you are not resident in the EU you do need a private health insurance to cover any eventuality you might have during your stay in Spain.

We reccomned you this insurance administarted by

Insurance Cover:

In order to complete an internship abroad you require sufficient insurance cover. PROYECTO ESPAÑOL offer an insurance package that is recognised and accepted by all internships placements and partner companies abroad.

You may already be insured through your family. Please check with your parents to see if the insurance is adequate.

The Outbound Insurance can be booked as one of three different packages and includes the following services:

  • Health Insurance
  • Public Liability, Accident and Baggage Insurance

Both insurance packages can be booked together for merely € 12,00 a week.

Information about the insurance cover:

Travel Health Insurance:

As you will be abroad for an extended period of time it is extremely important that you have adequate insurance cover. A change of climate, unfamiliar food or an accident can all mean a trip to the doctor. With travel insurance you can you can be treated as a private patient. This is very important as most public health insurance doesn’t have sufficient cover. We recommend that all interns (even within Europe) book this Travel Insurance. It can booked for stays up to a year and offers exceptional value for money.

Liability Insurance:

If damages are made they must be paid for. A little lapse of concentration, unfortunate circumstances and the damage may already be in the millions.

Accident Insurance:

An accident insurance provides financial assistance for disability caused by an accident. The statutory provision is not adequate. With this insurance you are covered anywhere in the World anytime.

If you have any question , we will be glad to help you. Please write us an email to: