Spanish Course with ERASMUS +
Are you a teacher or working in an educational institute? Would you like to improve your Spanish with native speakers? To meet people from different cultures? Or simply enjoy the vibrant life that Spain has to offer? If so, we ask for your company to request ERASMUS + funds and to join a Spanish course with PROYECTO ESPAÑOL.
Why PROYECTO ESPAÑOL?
- We have more than 20 years of experience in teaching Spanish
- We are formed to train Spanish teachers.
- We will help you define and complete your educative project.
- We have a high level of experience with European programs.
- With our Spanish courses, you will improve your linguistic abilities and teaching techniques (if you are a teacher).
What is Erasmus +?
Erasmus + is an educational programme, training the young of the EU to improve the abilities and employability of these workers. Between 2014 and 2020, the programme offered the opportunity to study abroad, in shaping their work and voluntary experiences, to over 4 million European citizens. Since 2014, the programme has formed a teacher training course which has been framed up to date within the Lifelong Learning Programme (Comenius, Leonardo, Grundtvig y Sócrates).
Erasmus + Scholarships for Spanish teachers
Are you a teacher in an educational institute or university? Join our Spanish courses for teachers!
Spanish Course + Didactic lessons (for teachers with B1 - C1 level)
This course is aimed at no bilingual teachers who are thinking about working in the education sector or who already work as a Spanish teacher and would like to amplify their knowledge.
In order to participate in this course, it is necessary to already have a medium level in the Spanish language (B1 to C1).
The course contains:
- 5 daily lessons in groups of maximum 10 students where the teachers can reactivate and improve their grammar and their communication skills.
- 2 daily lessons in which the students will observe different classes.
- 1 daily session (in mini-groups of a maximum of 5 students) in order to perfect their teaching skills through different didactic techniques and technologies.
Teaching practices Course (for teachers with a minimum C1 level)
This course is aimed at teaching students or teachers who are already working in the education sector and would like to amplify their knowledge.
In order to participate in this course, it is necessary to have a high level in the Spanish language (minimum C1).
The course contains:
- 5 daily lessons in which the students will observe and give classes
- 1 daily session (in mini-groups of a maximum of 5 students) in order to improve their teaching skills through different didactic techniques and technologies.
Erasmus + Scholarships for teachers and staff members
Are you working in an educational institute at the marketing or admin department? Or maybe are you a math or science teacher and you would love to learn Spanish? Join our Spanish courses with international students!
Who can opt for an Erasmus + scholarship?
Schools can apply for mobility scholarships to boost their professions such as teachers, directors and any other personal needs. The programme is open to private or public educational organizations, such as schools, universities, and colleges within the EU, and the AELC (Iceland, Liechtenstein or Norway).
- Teacher holidays within the foreign centres
- Formative programmes within the foreign centres, including structured courses, training events and assistant programmes which is observed in an associated school.
This programme is available for teachers who are dedicated to the teaching of Spanish, as well as teachers of other subjects who want to improve their knowledge of Spanish.
The application process
Applications have to be done through your institution. It is necessary to ask the coordinator of the school or the person responsible to format your personal information to apply. It is fundamental that they are registered within the Ministry of Education.
Ask the person in charge of the application to put PROYECTO ESPAÑOL on the form as the welcoming organisation that includes Erasmus + PIC número- 947084236.
At the end of the Spanish course for the teachers, PROYECTO ESPAÑOL will help you complete the Europass mobility document.
For more information about this sole application:
For more information about our courses: