Internships in Spain
Through our internship agency, you can gain work experience in Spain!
You can apply to sectors such as law, architecture, gastronomy, graphic design, the motor industry, banking, cinema, foreign trade, sales, sports, management, advertising, fairs and congress, tax, hotel trade, IT, engineering, fashion, the chemical industry, media, social work, robotics, electronics, dance schools, tourism, transport and more!
General information about the Internships
- Starting date: any Monday of the year (excluding August)
- Duration: a minimum of 10 weeks (4 weeks of the Spanish course + 6 weeks of the internship program)
- Minimum age: 17 y/old
- Spanish level required: Intermediate level
- Work experience: It is not necessary to have work experience in the requested sector in order to be accepted into the internship program; however it will always be seen as positive by the company that receives your application.
- Nationality: only for participants of the EU and Switzerland. Other nationalities on request.
- Registration: The registration period is 2-3 months before the start date of the program.
The program includes:
- 4 weeks of an intensive Spanish course (variable price depending on the actual duration of the course)
- The internship program with our agencies (180 EUR registration fee + 495 EUR administration fee and translation of documents. Fixed price.)
- Help when writing up your documents for your application.
- Information about the required travel insurance: A compulsory insurance package: health, accident, civil liability and travel insurance.
- Organization of the internship.
- Travel advice before departure.
- A 24-hour emergency hotline.
- An internship certificate after completion.
- Coordination of your internship in the country.
For more information and a personalized offer, please fill in the following form: