We can help you with obtaining your visa to study in Spain:
Our school is Accredited by the Instituto Cervantes, and therefore our students normally do not have any problems obtaining the visa for studying in Spain. However it might vary depending on the consulate and the current political situation. Check here.
In general, when you are sure that you meet the entry requirements of the Spanish government, we proceed as following:
- You register yourself on our webpage (please remember to complete all the gaps and where it says comments, please write your passport number).
- In less than two working days we will send you the confirmation about your course and in this email you will find the dates for when you will have to have paid the course.
- You will need to do the transfer to the school.
- When we receive your payment we will send you an Invitation Letter and a Confirmation Letter of Your Payment by both email and post.
- With these three documents (The Conformation Letter, The Invitation Letter and The Confirmation Letter of Your Payment) and the rest of the personal documents that the consulate will ask you for, you can now ask or reserve an appointment with the consulate for the process regarding your visa as a student.
The student is responsible for consulting the Visa requirements needed to enter Spain at their embassy. In the case where the student needs the original documents, the courier costs will be charged to the student. In the case where the student does not obtain a Visa, the student will have to send the original copy of the denial of visa letter to the school in order to receive the refund of the amount they have paid for the course. The course start date can be modified if a resolution of the visa has not been received, and when it is, the student can send it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Once a Visa is obtained to participate on a course, PROYECTO ESPAÑOL will not accept cancellations, modifications or timetable reductions. In no case will the registration fee of 60 EUR be refunded.
Visa regulations, fraud and cancellation policies imposed on us by third party providers require us to enforce the cancellation policies strictly as stated on this page. In order to avoid financial loss we strongly recommend that clients protect themselves by taking out travel insurance that covers cancellation charges.
Should you need further information, please do not hesitate to contact us.