Visa, EU long-term student stay and its extension.
Spain is noted for being a great destination, not only for tourism, but also, as a place to expand or start your education, with various possibilities of obtaining a long or short term EU residence. For this reason, as well as for the education on offer at our centres accredited by Cervantes Institute, many international students decide to study with us.
We help you with the VISA, the EU LONG-TERM STUDENT STAY, and its EXTENSION.
EU LONG-TERM STUDENT VISA
Our school is accredited by the Cervantes Institute, so usually our students don’t have problems getting the necessary study VISA for the duration of their course at our Spanish language school.
It is important that you look up the requirements for student visas for Spain at the Spanish Embassy or Consulate before registering, as these may change slightly depending on the consulate and the current political situation.
When you are certain that you meet the Spanish government’s entry requirements, you can proceed onto the following steps:
- Register yourself on our webpage (please remember to complete all the spaces and where it says ‘comments’, please write your passport number)
- We will send you the confirmation about your course in no more than 2 working days via email which will include the deadline by which you must pay for the course.
- You will need to transfer the money to the school.
- When we receive your payment we will send you an invitation letter and a confirmation letter of your payment by both email and post.
- You can now inquire or reserve an appointment with the consulate for the process regarding your visa as a student, using these three documents (the confirmation letter, the invitation letter, and the confirmation of your payment) along with the other personal documents that the consulate will ask you for.
EU LONG-TERM STUDENT STAY
The other option available to international students is to start the application process for their study permit directly from Spain, provided that they are there legally. In other words, you could arrive in Spain with a 90-day tourist VISA, and you would have 60 days to apply for your legal student stay. This can be done in person at the Foreigners' Offices and/or, due to COVID-19, online using the legal platforms that are made available for foreign processes. However, we insist that you contact our centers before arriving in Spain, or visit us directly in the first days of your arrival in order to receive the complete information and legal consultation that we offer to our students, without any obligation.
Things to consider
If you decide to process your student stay directly from Spain, we recommend that you arrange to get a Criminal Record Check with the Hague Apostille in your home country, otherwise you will have to apply for it on arrival at your Consulate, which could delay the procedure and ultimately hinder the process.
EXTENSION OF YOUR STAY IN SPAIN
Have you completed your first academic year and want to apply for an extension of your stay for study purposes? Our students will also be guided through this renewal process by professional experts in the field.
Do you need more information?
You can also contact us via WhatsApp at +34 658 438 455, let us know what you need so that we can offer you an immediate solution, adapted to your needs, and free of charge without any obligation.