THE SCHOOL IN ALICANTE
Our buildings are situated right in the city centre, behind the Central Market.
- 23 large air-conditioned classrooms with a pleasant atmosphere
- Audiovisual equipment in all classrooms
- WIFI connection
- Computer room
- Lending library
- Recreational space with computers
THE CITY OF ALICANTE
Population: 330,000 inhabitants
Alicante is located in the south-east of the Iberian Peninsula, directly on the Costa Blanca – one of the most beautiful Spanish coasts. The Romans named the city "Lucentum", city of light, and captured the character of this radiant palm-lined city facing the sea, which enjoys an extremely pleasant climate. Furthermore it is a university city which you can tell as you walk its streets. Its magnificent avenues, the modern port, the old quarter, its commercial zones and the incomparable city beach are very attractive and make it difficult to visit the city only once.
Points of interest:
- The beaches
- The castle of Alicante
- The museums
ACTIVITIES IN ALICANTE
Discover the culture, the food and the social life of Alicante with our leisure time activities. Every day of the week after your Spanish course and during the weekends we offer activities and excursions so that you won’t miss anything of what is going on in this vibrant city!
The top 10 activities in Alicante:
- Language Exchange with native speakers in the school.
- Orientation tour through Alicante
- Visit to the castle of Santa Bárbara
- Dancing lessons
- Excursion to Valencia
- Excursion to Villajoyosa and Altea
- Excursion to Guadalest and to the Fuentes del Algar with authorised guide
- Visit to the archaeological museum MARQ
- Spanish cinema club