THE SCHOOL IN GRANADA
Our buildings are situated in the city centre of Granada, only 100 m from the cathedral and the old town.
- 6 large air-conditioned classrooms with a pleasant atmosphere
- Audiovisual equipment in all classrooms
- WIFI connection
- Computer room
- Lending library
THE CITY OF GRANADA
Population: 238,000 inhabitants
Granada, situated in the South of Spain in Andalusia, is one of the most beautiful cities full of interesting monuments, including the most visited attraction in Spain, the "Palace of the Alhambra". Remnants dating back to the time of the last Arab kingdom can be found throughout the city. Granada is a university town with a pleasant nightlife and countless pubs in the old centre, birthplace of the famous Spanish “tapeo” (tapas bar crawl).
Points of interest:
- The Alhambra
- Sierra Nevada
- Pubs and restaurants
ACTIVITIES IN GRANADA
Proyecto Español not only offers you Spanish classes. Discover the culture, the food and the social life of Granada with the leisure time activities of the school. Every day and every weekend we offer activities and excursions so that you do not miss anything of what is happening in this historical city!
The top 10 activities in Granada:
- Language Exchange with native speakers in the school.
- Arabic baths
- The Alhambra
- The Realejo
- The viewpoint of San Nicolás
- The tapas route along the Elvira street
- Flamenco lessons
- Flamenco show in the Sacromonte
- Orientation tour through the city
- Excursions to the Sierra Nevada