University access

Want to study in Spain? We help you to easily learn the second most commonly
spoken language in the world! Once you get it, nothing will stop you!

Why study in Spain?

  • Spain has a great educational system.
  • The costs of living are affordable, compared to other countries in Europe.
  • Spain is rich in history and culture, there are a lot of things to see and do.
  • The country has unbeatable weather, which allows visitors and natives to have an attractive lifestyle.

Make yourself a part of it!

What can we do for you?

We help you to easily learn Spanish, the second most commonly spoken language in the world!
We help you to obtain or renew your visa
We guide you during the university application process
We find you a place where you feel at home
We take care of you from start to finish
We make sure that you are safe in your stay

Spanish level required

Students do not need to have a high-level official certificate to enter private or public universities in Spain. However, it is important to remark that if you have recently graduated from high school and you want to make your university degree at a public university, you have to take the official exam for foreign students and, of course, it is in Spanish!

Whether you have to do it or not, we recommend having a B1 or B2 level. This will make it easier for you to integrate into your new environment.

How can you get into a Spanish University?

If you have recently graduated from high school and you want to make your university degree at a public university, you have to take the official exam for foreign students and, of course, it is in Spanish!

  • Reach a B1 or B2 Spanish level. Depending on your level it should take from 12 to 40 weeks. Our course program consists in a minimum of 4 moths Intesive Spanish Course.
  • Prepare for the exam. The preparation period is from November to May (ths could be extended and start in October).
  • Do the exam. The accustomed call for the exam is in June.
  • Register for universities. From July to September.
  • Start your journey!

In our school in Alicante, we have a special course for you! In addition to the Spanish classes, our highly qualified professors will prepare you for the official exam for foreign students.

Click here to find all the info about our University Pathway Programme, dates and prices!

We adapt to your needs! Just let us know your plans!

Want more information about the official exam? Click here

Our schools


Obtain or renew your visa

We can help you with obtaining or renewing your visa to study in Spain. Our school is accredited by the Instituto Cervantes, and therefore our students normally do not have any problems.

For more information, click here

We guide you throughout the entire application process

We can help you with the paperwork for the universities' pre-inscriptions and inscriptions. At PROYECTO ESPAÑOL we want you to make your dreams come true!


We offer two different types of accommodation:

  • Stay with a host family: This is the perfect choice if you want to have an authentic experience. The families we work with will take you into the family as if you are one of their own, to give you the best experience possible! You can choose between a full board which includes all the meals or a half pension which includes the following: breakfast and lunch or breakfast and dinner.
  • Stay in shared apartments: If you want more independence, we recommend you choose this option. All the apartments are completely furnished, so that the moment you arrive in your new place, you will have everything you need already there, apart from groceries of course. Just keep in mind that you have to bring your own bed sheets and towels.

For more information, please click here


We offer a transfer service either from the Airport or the train/bus station. As you leave the plane/train and reach the terminal someone from the school with your name on a sign will be waiting for you.

The driver will drop you off at the door of your new accommodation.


Cities One-way/One passenger 2023
Alicante – Valencia 40 euros
Granada – Málaga 140 euros
Madrid 60 euros
Barcelona 80 euros

Travel Insurance

To be safe during your stay it is necessary to have valid travel insurance for Spain.

  • If you are a resident in the EU you can extend your medical insurance by asking to the competent institutions for a European health card. If you have private insurance you can ask them if you are covered in Spain and if not you can extend it.
  • If you are not resident in the EU you do need private health insurance to cover any eventuality you might have during your stay in Spain.

We recommend your insurance be administrated by For more information, please click here.

Any questions?